For Estimation of welding penetration
- To-The-Point measurement systems, offering is needed and expected by QC-FA welding professionals; ensuring quick and reliable measurement with 100% accuracy and reproducibility.
- Important measurement includes distance from the root of the fillet (throat), the distance from the root of the joint to junction between exposed surface of the weld (leg), the angle, root peneration and penetration percentage.
- For similar type of measurement other tools are available to calculate angles, circle or arcradius, area etc.
- Different line from throat leg, Penetration, thickness and Angles acquire automatically different colors
- The results are express in report generator module with original image, lines in different colors, results in tabulated form.
- The results can be expressed based on a specific standard using the “Report tool” module. This also allows to obtain apassed/failed automatic decision based on predefined acceptance criterion.
- The measurement remain unaffected if the image is zoomed for better accuracy. The magnifier tool is also available which can be switched on any part of image.